“In the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen an increase” in turtle deaths in the northern Gulf, Connie Barclay, a spokeswoman for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, told msnbc.com.
Since March 15, she noted, 39 deaths were confirmed in Mississippi, 4 in Alabama and 3 in Louisiana.
“The spring time is the typical time when turtle strandings in this region begin to increase,” Barclay added, “but the sharp increases in recent days are of concern.”
“Tests will be done for biotoxins, such as those from harmful algae blooms, which are common in the Gulf,” she said, and NOAA is contacting states to see if fishermen are accidentally hooking sea turtles.
“All causes of death, including petroleum, will be investigated when possible, based on decomposition,” she added, and “all turtles are being carefully examined for signs of external oiling.”
Some 400 sea turtle deaths were reported in the five months after the BP oil spill last April, but the number dropped off sharply starting in October. All seven species of sea turtles are listed under the Endangered Species Act.
The Gulf represents the loss of the first third of deaths to sea life.
The dead sea life from the sea alone, not counting the water fowls, will be so numerous as the dead float to the top of the ocean waters, and the stench of decaying oceanic remains, that it will be impossible to clear the ocean of the deadly brew that will start moving through the ocean currents to other areas of the earth’s oceans that surround this planet; that is what the demons were referring to about the “domino effect.” Even they are smart enough to know that the disruption of sea life is catastrophic; we are talking about the cessation of the lives of millions of fish and other sea borne life forms that will die and rot in the oceans of this planet; shipping goods will be disrupted because of the flotilla of carnage in the sea; as mankind tries to correct the growing catastrophe, they will cause a loss of many ships because things will get even further out of hand.
Revelation 8:8, 9 “The second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain ablaze with fire was hurled into the sea. So a third of the sea became blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.”
That’s the question of the day as the number of stillborn or dead young dolphin calves washing up on Gulf of Mexico shores continues to rise.
The research team called in to investigate the incident has a disconcerting answer: We might never know.
On Friday, five more dead baby bottlenose dolphins were found in Mississippi and Alabama, pushing to 67 the number of dolphin carcasses tallied since Jan. 1 on beaches from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle. Of those, 35 are so young that they might be spontaneously aborted fetuses, making this “unusual mortality event” even more unusual, though not unprecedented.
But determining the cause of this, or any other, wave of dolphin deaths is a huge challenge.
Every living thing in the seas are slowly dying. Mankind cannot deter that fact, nor can they clean up the seas of the billions upon billions of dead sea life that will eventually stagnate the life-sustaining waters of this once beautiful gem formed and nurtured to life by our Mother and Her Son Christ Jesus – the former Michael.
Pestilence from the decaying dead sea life will eventually spread to all living on the earth. The beginning of the torment meted out will come in progressive stages as the chain reaction of those that depend on and feed upon life in the sea will be starved and begin to also perish, causing further desecration of this planet and bringing more calamity upon those survivors of mankind as Yahweh moves toward a climax of Satan’s present empire.
- The Door Is Closing
- Is this proof police fired rubber bullets at Occupy Oakland battle?
- Geologists closely monitoring surge in Arkansas earthquakes
- Why the latest eurozone bail-out is destined to fail within weeks
- New York gets more than inch of snow in October for the first time EVER
- A Nation in Ruins: Obama sets record for number of natural disaster declarations
- Mitt Romney Embraces Climate Denial: ‘We Don’t Know What’s Causing Climate Change’
- Vatican calls for global public authority and central world bank
- Mounting Crisis: 1/3 of Thailand Now Under Water
- Feds to Temporarily Cut off TV and Radio Broadcasts November 9th
- Epic Geomagnetic Storm Erupts
- Earthquake hits Turkey, up to 1,000 possibly killed
- Thousands of dead birds wash up on Ontario shores
- Occupy Protests Continue with Violence and Arrests
- Earth Is Burning: NASA Releases Global Fire Map, Visual Tour Of Planet In Flames
- Thailand Prime Mininister assumes emergency powers as scope of flooding disaster widens
- Unexplained tremors rattling homes in Eastern India
- Gorbachov calls for “global governance” in response to Wall Street protests
- Federal Reserve Now Backstopping $75 Trillion Of Bank Of America’s Derivatives Trades
- Solar Flares 2012 : Is It The Sun’s Final Assault on Earth?
- Occupy Wall Street protests weighing on U.S. future
- G20 tells euro zone to fix debt crisis in eight days
- Occupy Protests Go Global – Anarchy Reigns in the Streets
- Family Research Council Calls For Prayers Against Occupy Wall Street Protesters
- Arab Spring, Israeli Isolation – Analysis
End Times Signs
- Messages from Yahweh (20)
- Signs in Christian Persecution (32)
- Signs in Crop Circles (45)
- Signs in Earth Changes (457)
- Signs in Evil Humanity (113)
- Signs in False Religion (64)
- Signs in False Shepherds (61)
- Signs in Food Shortages (118)
- Signs in Global Monetary Collapse (197)
- Signs in Government (294)
- Signs in Mass Animal Deaths (110)
- Signs in Natural Disasters (518)
- Signs in Pestilence (63)
- Signs in Plagues (380)
- Signs in Protests and Uprisings (130)
- Signs in Raptures (13)
- Signs in the Animal Kingdom (30)
- Signs in the Economy (223)
- Signs in the Heavens (165)
- Signs in the Image of the Beast (60)
- Signs in The Mark of The Beast (33)
- Signs in the Spiritual War (225)
- Signs in Wars and Rumors of Wars (114)
- Survival (4)
- Uncategorized (2)
- 275,836 hits